Located in Pyin Oo Lwin, one and a half hour’s fascinating ride from Mandalay, the property is recreated as an indulgent oasis for the modern traveler. Welcome to a true haven.
Completely recreated to reflect the epoch of the 1920s and 1930s, the two-storey late Victorian colonial mansion successfully resurrects its legendary charm and grandeur.
A stately Governor’s House at the world-famous hill station of central Myanmar, where one takes pleasure in modern luxuries in style, surrounded by colonial elegance and charm; where one experiences the fabulous service of a century ago supported by modern conveniences.
• Deluxe Rooms - 34 (Bungalow Style)
• Presidential Suit - 01 ( Bangalow with private swimming pool)
• Junior Suite - 03 ( Governor's House)
• Governor's Family Suite - 01 ( Governor's House)
• Royal Family Suite - 01 ( Governor's House)
Facilities & Services
• In-room Heater
• Attached bathroom with hot & cold shower
• Hair Dryer
• Satellite TV
• Stocked Mini Bar
• Coffee making facilities
• Hand-crafted Teak Furniture
• Coffee Shop
• Restaurant & Bar
• Electricity on site
• Swimming Pool (Selected Suite Rooms Only)
• Business Center
Pyin Oo Lwin (Aureum Hotel - Resort)
Ward 6, Governor's Hill,
Mandalay - Lashio Highway Road,
Pyin Oo Lwin, Mandalay Division, Myanmar.
Tel: (+95-85) 21901, 21902.
Fax: (+95-1) 502649.